_Deinonychus_ eggs?

Hi All -

I'm perusing the abstracts volume from the Graves symposium, and I note that in Chiappe & Grellet-Tinner's abstract on the use of eggshell microstructure in ascertaining avian origins (an idea I've had for a while -- nice to see someone going for it!) that they discuss the microstructure of _Deinonychus_ eggshell. To wit:

"Furthermore, radiating aciculare mammillae, a synapomorphy shared by _D. antirrhopus and oviraptorids..."

I don't recall anyone announcing a find of _Deinonychus_ eggs. Did I miss something???

                _,_

                     Jerry D. Harris
                 Fossil Preparation Lab
          New Mexico Museum of Natural History