Re: MARGINOCEPHALIANS and Triassic times

In a message dated 4/21/00 10:24:07 AM EST, spockjr@email.msn.com writes:

<< I have seen Lotosaurus (albeit photographs)
 it is definately not Lotosaurus.  Although, speculation
 aside, anything is possible.  I did not mean to imply that
 Shuvosaurus is, without a doubt, an ornithomimosaur,
 only that it is more like an ornithomimosaur than
 anything else. The postcranial material is certainly
 theropodan. >>

No, Shuvosaurus is not Lotosaurus. But the original Shuvosaurus description
says nothing about Lotosaurus, and the two fossils should definitely have
been compared.