Re: Walking With More

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, T. Mike Keesey wrote:
> >From Thursday's (April 20) Hollywood Reporter:
> "[Mike Milne, FrameStore director of computer animation, is] committed to
> another FrameStore project, the two 'Dinosaur' sequels for Discovery and
> the BBC. First up, a special focusing on the discovery of the Allosaurus,
> or 'Big Al,' skeleton in Utah, will premiere during the Christmas 2000
> frame. And the 'Dino' followup, 'WALKING WITH BEASTS,' a three-hour docu
> on the rise of mammals, will be out in holiday 2001."

Big Al? From Utah?

The only Big Al Allosaurus I'm aware of is the one found in northern
Wyoming.

  http://w3.uwyo.edu/~rtravsky/big_al.html

Sounds like the Hollywood Reporter is a tad off on their geography.

(Understandable tho, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South
Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas - all pretty much the same, right? Just
something you fly over to get to California...)