Brachiosaurus

Does anybody know if there is a Brachiosaurus altithorax paper in the
works?  It seems like a redescription is due.  With all of the new finds,
you would think that somebody would be up to it.  Our knowledge of B.
altithorax has certainly improved.  We now have the skull (so I am told),
most of the neck (12 cervicals), 8 dorsals (don't know if any are
duplicates), 5 caudals, ribs, scapula, corocoid, humerus, pelvis, and
femur.  Seems like a decent amount to me.  It would certainly be enough to
make a decent mount of purely North American material.

Darryl Jones  <dinoguy@interlog.com>
                     <dinoguy@netscape.com>
For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my webpage at: