Additional Dino Heart Article (*Exclusive?*)

Hey,
Just to let all of you know that I wrote a news article on this dinosaur heart
discovery and have posted it on my website at
http://www.geocities.com/stegob/dinoheart.html

In addition to all of the facts on hearts and the wild speculations that it may
prove dinosaur endothermy, my article contains an exclusive, never before
published photo..............not of the heart, but of Thescelosaurus (a photo
of a mount at an Illinois museum that I took).

Oh well, the article's worth a look anyway, I guess.

Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct