UNCINATES

<<Well, uncinates are present in tuataras (ossified, am I right?) and
cartilagenous in crocs. So they say nada, probably, by simply being there, they are probably primitivefor archosauromorpha+lepidosauromorpha.>>

Tuataras do show uncinates, as do crocs. Heilmann (1926) went through a list of things with uncinates. _Ichthyostega_ exhibits uncinates too if I'm not mistaken.

Honestly, I think that dinosaurs primitively lack uncinates and they popped up again in coelurosaurs sometime.

Matt Troutman