[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

Re: papers

"Jaime A. Headden" wrote:
>   2) Colleges. Go to your local university/college
> library (many should allow non-students in and to use
> the general facilities, you can call to make sure) and
> look up the science journals or books they'll have
> there for papers. Some may be techincal.

as a quick sidenote-some may be in foreign languages as well.
Dinogeorge, for example, has been keeping track of many of the papers
that are in Chinese and Japanese.


Flying Goat Graphics
(Society of Vertebrate Paleontology member)