Allosaurus vs Ceratosaurus teeth

I have been looking high and low for a good reference on the differences
between Jurassic Allosaurus teeth and Ceratosaurus teeth. The book on
Allosaurus from the Utah Geological Survey has one good picture, but I am
still looking for other more definitive examples. From what I have seen,
Allosaurus teeth tend to be somewhat flat, and asymetrical with one serated
edge relatively straight and the other curved. Ceratosaurus teeth appear to
be more 'conical' or fatter and somewhat straighter. Any help would be
appreciated. I also have some pictures of what I believe to be a
Ceratosaurus tooth which I would be glad to e-mail anyone wishing to confirm
or dispute my identification.

Thanks,

Bob Simon