Adrienne Mayor First Fossil Hunters was... Re: new book

Ms. Mayor will be making a personal appearance during the month of May 2000 on
the one and only Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette Dino Dish.  She'll be happy,
we assume, to answer any and all questions about this book. We think it is an
out of the ordinary volume and are happy that she's going to be available!

You can get information about this and Ms. Mayor on the DIG Frontpage sometime
tomorrow (Saturday April 29).

It will even include her photo!

http://www.dinosaur.org/frontpage.html

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502