Mesozoic Meanderings #3 now available

OK, the book has finally gone to the printer and the first few copies look
really nice! So, if you'd like a printed version of my files of dinosaur
species sorted by continent, visit my dinosaur website

http://members.aol.com/Dinogeorge/index.html

for ordering information and a full description of Mesozoic Meanderings #3.
This 157-page book lists all published dinosaur names known to me, including
valid names, invalid names, synonyms, renamings, emendations, new
combinations, and even a new genus (to replace a preoccupied name that turned
up in my research), all completely annotated. There are more than a dozen
nomenclatural acts in this volume. And there are new spot illustrations of
dinosaur skeletons by Tracy Ford.

NO WAITING, all orders will be filled within 48 hours of receipt of payment.