my 3yr old neighbor speaks about WWD

My neighbor's son, age 3, showed me today the pose a baby Velociraptor
takes prior to its hatching and how it hatches.  He is fascinated by my
"Dinosaur Project" (from the Vancouver BC exhibition) and told me that on
my shirt were "Velociwapters."  Well he has a little trouble pronouncing
his r's, but in essence his heart is in the right place. His mom said he
loved every minute of WWD; they taped it and he watches it over and over
again.  Maybe he is a fledgling paleontologist.  It is how it begins isn't
it?  :)  Jane D.

Cross a Shih tzu with a crocodile and you get a croco.... well never
mind....
WWAD? What would Anubis do?  Give em a decent funeral..

See me at  www.dinosaur.org
   Jane P. Davidson Ph.D.  University of Nevada Reno
   fax 775-784-6655
   http://members.aol.com/Jdhexen/index.html
   http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536
   jdhexen@aol.com