Re: [Errors and misunderstandings (was RE: Air sacs in extant non-avian reptiles?)]

"Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu> wrote:
> I) Phylogenetic-based classifications are supported by many biologists:
> neontologists and paleontologists alike.  These include botanists,
> mammalogists, lizard workers, ichthyologists, entomologists, >
malacologists, and others who have no particular interest in Dinosauria.

Aw that's not very fair. How come all the other sciences get a formal name?
Why is it just "lizard workers?" Last I checked, herpetology was a valid
scientific field.

Sorry for getting all nit picky, but I do so hate it when the rest of the
reptilia get brushed into a corner in order to make room for their larger
archosaurian cousins.

Jura

Jurassosaurus's Reptipage: A page devoted to the study of the reptilia:

http://reptilis.webjump.com