Re: Triceratops was a giant horned turkey

At 08:53 AM 7/30/00 +0000, Scott Hartman wrote:
What was the extraction process? How did they protect
against the contingency of DNA contamination (modern
DNA or otherwise)?<<<

Well, unless they are letting poultry run amuck in the lab, then we can probably rule out contamination....

Umm, how about if one of the people in one of the labs had eaten a turkey sandwich recently?

I am not all that sure we *can* rule out contamination as yet.