Re: Triceratops was a giant horned turkey

>Umm, how about if one of the people in one of the labs had eaten a turkey
>sandwich recently?
>
>I am not all that sure we *can* rule out contamination as yet.

    This is one advantage that morphological cladistic analysis still has
over molecular.  If two cladograms get different or unexpected results, its
possible to look through its characters and how they were coded and figure
out why.  All one can do with a molecular analysis is try to repeat it and
hope the results turn out the same.

LN Jeff

Be silent always when you doubt your sense.
-Alexander Pope

Read the best books first, or you may not have the chance to read them at
all.
-Henry David Thoreau

Jeffrey W. Martz
3002 4th St., Apt. C26