bipedal locomotion

I was much amused over the weekend watching herring gulls walk sideways
in a strong wind. I was completely unaware they could do this (am I
naive?). They accomplished this by leaning into the wind, and by both
twisting the leg at all visible joints and stepping sideways and
forwards at the same time.

Do we have any record of dino-tracks showing sideways locomotion? I am
aware that at least some bipedal dinos have cylindrical hip joints,
which would seem to preclude this. Any thoughts.

cheers, martin