Re: [Re: bipedal locomotion]

    Caleb asked in a communication sent both to me and to the list at large,
referring to my earliest post this morning, "Do you have a picture of this
anywhere that I can see?"

    This will be answered to him, privately, but it points up my need for a
web site to show some of these items that get mentioned by me to the list.
That time will come before too long, hopefully, although I admit 'sitting
on' certain images with hope of initial release in scientific publucation.

    Ray Stanford