Re: Dinosaurian biogeography

Hello all,

I too would be interested in papers regarding dinosaurian biogeography during the entire Mesozoic, as I hopefully will be doing my undergraduate senior thesis regarding this subject this Fall. While we do have a nice little dinosaur section in the library here at MSU (thanks to Jack Horner I'm sure), it is limited and I would like to get a head start on ILLs and such before the semester even begins.

Thank you,

Patty

"That cynicism you refer to I aquired when I discovered that I was different from little boys!" Celeste Holm in "All About Eve".

Patty Ralrick
Montana State University
100 Johnstone Hall Room 305
Bozeman,  MT  59715-5076