Dinosaur Genera List corrections #145

This message arrived (in two emails) from Masahiro Tanimoto a couple of days
ago:

"I  recently visited Beijing, and I obtained some interesting papers on
sauropods.

"Huabeisaurus allocotus by Pang and Cheng (2000).
It belongs to a new family Huabeisauridae.
Late Cretaceous probably Campanian.

"Chuanjiesaurus a'naensis by Fang, Pang, Lu, Zhang, Pan, Wang, Li and Cheng
(2000).
Eight authors! The description is only one part of the paper on the
stratigraphy  of Jurassic Lufeng.
Cetiosauridae.
Middle Jurassic. A'na, Chuanjie, Lufeng, Yunnan Province."

(Note that according to the ICZN the species name must not have an apostrophe
in it, so the species should be written Chuanjiesaurus anaensis.)

The information for Huabeisaurus changes it from a 1999 nomen nudum to a
valid 2000 genus, while Chuanjiesaurus is a new name (genus #889):

Chuanjiesaurus Fang, Pang, Lu, Zhang, Pan, Wang, Li & Cheng, 2000

Huabeisaurus Pang & Cheng, 2000

And to the list of Asiatic dinosaurs in the forthcoming second printing of Mes
ozoic Meanderings #3 we add:

Chuanjiesaurus Fang, Pang, Lu, Zhang, Pan, Wang, Li & Cheng, 2000
    C. anaensis Fang, Pang, Lu, Zhang, Pan, Wang, Li & Cheng, 2000 emend. nov.
        = Chuanjiesaurus a'naensis Fang, Pang, Lu, Zhang, Pan, Wang, Li &
Cheng (2000)â*

Huabeisaurus Pang & Cheng, 2000
    = Huabeisaurus Liu & Pang, 1999 [nomen nudum]
    H. allocotus Pang & Cheng, 2000â
         = Huabeisaurus allocata Liu & Pang, 1999 [nomen nudum]â
NOTE: The names of this genus and species were first published in a faunal
list in 1999, then formally described, with altered spelling, in 2000.

I'm not certain that the species epithet of the above isn't spelled allocatus,
 but I'll be able to confirm the spelling once the papers that Masahiro has
sent arrive by mail.