Re: Coelurosaurian

In a message dated 8/3/00 6:41:17 PM EST, meagle@akmuseum.org.nz writes:

<< I believe that a new Early Cretaceous Coelurosaurian (new genus and
species)
 has been found in South Africa. Can anyone enlighten me with:

 1. a name?
 2. a lithologic unit and locality?
 3.     a reference?

 If its in the Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology, can someone provide me
 with an abstract as our Library has been stripped for refurbishment (a whole
 year!) and everything is in off-site storage!  >>

Here it is:

de Klerk, W. J., Forster, C. A., Sampson, S. D., Chinsamy, A. & Ross, C. F.,
2000. "A new coelurosaurian dinosaur from the Early Cretaceous of South
Africa," Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 20(2): 324â332 [June 27, 2000].

This paper describes Nqwebasaurus thwazi, a small basal coelurosaur
(Theropoda, Tetanurae, Coelurosauria) from an unnamed member of the Kirkwood
Formation, Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. Mainly the appendicular
skeleton, very well preserved. This is the small theropod nicknamed "Kirky"
in popular accounts.

Can provide abstract if needed, but no time right now to type it in!