pictures

Hello,

Just got back from Oslo and have to say that it has some good geological and
paleontoligical musea. I took some pictures there (deinocheirus arms, fully
mounted Iguanodon, Parasaurolophus etc). I am more than willing to scan them
and send them over to
anyone interested. But if there are enough people who would be interested (got
more pictures; also from Stockholm musea) I can put them on the website of Ilja
Nieuwland.
If you are interested, send me a note offline.

Bert  'Angel to some, demon to others' Dol

Fysisch analist-2
Innovation & Engineering Group                                  'The lure of
the distant and the difficult is deceptive,
Philips Semiconductors Stadskanaal                         the great
opportunity is where you are.'
The Netherlands

Phone:  0031 599 632380/632306                                         -  John
Burroughs
Fax:        0031 599 632514
Mobile:  0031 620 440978

'Vision is the art of seeing the invisible'   -   Jonathan Swift