Re: Can someone help translate a brief article in Spanish?

Thanks to all of you who wrote.

We did, already, try Babelfish which gave some extraordinarily comic
results. Clearly, some of the phrases are colloquial and not easily
rendered.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer