Why Elephants Have Big Ears

Dear all

please forgive what might appear to be shameless advertising, but I've just
returned to find a couple of messages from list members who are having
trouble getting a copy of my new book. [(2000). Why Elephants Have Big
Ears: Nature's Engines and the Order of Life. Gollancz: London. ISBN
0575067225].

If you want a Commonwealth version, complete with embarassing errors, the
cheapest way is through AMAZON.CO.UK.

The reason it's not listed on AMAZON.COM is because the US version isn't
out yet (German, US and Japanese translations are due in 6-9 months).

Best to all
Chris