Function: verb
Date: 14th century
intransitive senses : to alight, settle, or rest on a perch, a height,
or a precarious spot
transitive senses : to place on a perch, a height, or a precarious spot

-Betty

--
If you're not subscribed, you don't get PALEONEWS

Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com/

Captivation Digital Labs
http://www.captivation.com/