Rock'n'roll !

Hi folks,

I have to admit that discussing with you guys is a pretty moving
experience. My first dumb message (regarding the fossilization process)
generated all kinds of reactions.
The first one came from our administrator who was wondering if I was a
creationist... (don't you worry).
I also would like to thank Ray Stanford for his patient, detailed and
brilliant "two cents worth" answer. This is the kind of thing I was
looking for when I registered the dino list. Thank you !
The Larry Dunn - Ray Stanford exchange that followed was totally beyond
my control. Cool down my friends! You might be disturbed by the way I
write, since I am no paleontologist and no american (I'm French).
Thank god I tipe these e-mails, you should see my handwriting!

I will keep on sending the stupidest questions ever, just because they
need an answer. I will always try to confront other sources with your
knowledge (like I did with this website yesterday, who is actually
handeled by paleontologists).
Always remember that chinese saying:
"The one who asks a question looks like an idiot for five minutes. The
one who does not remains an idiot forever."

So now fasten your seatbelts and get ready for my next "naive but
serious" question:
IS THERE STILL LIVING DINOSAURS ON THIS PLANET ?

To be continued.
sincerely yours
Antoine