Living dinosaurs?

--- TONY <tony@razsemi.com> wrote:

> I will keep on sending the stupidest questions ever,
> just because they
> need an answer.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers.
And you shouldn't be made to feel that your questions
are "stupid."

> IS THERE STILL LIVING DINOSAURS ON THIS PLANET ?

The stock answer is, "yes there are -- birds."

Other than birds, though, it seems that the dinosaurs
are a thing of the past.  I think there's supposed to
be a sauropod in Africa called Inga-binga-bonga-binga
or something like that.  Seems a bit dubious to me, I
must say.

=====
Larry

"This case has had full analyzation and has been looked at  a lot. I understand
the emotionality of death penalty cases."
--George W. Bush, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, June 23, 2000