AMNH & tourists

okay....for the out of towners

In the event that a few of you cannot afford the ticket price to AMNH Fighting Dinos, send me an email a few days in advance and I will try to leave passes for you. (Keep in mind that I am supposed to use my "free"ticket privileges for relatives so welcome to my extended family!)

It should not be missed if you are already taking the time to visit NYC and heaven knows the rest of your trip will be expensive.

: ) Jenny
Jenny Lando
Assistant Coordinator
Moveable Museum/Paleontology of Dinosaurs
Education Department
American Museum of Natural History
CPW @ 79th Street
NYC NY 10024