Two books

Natural Science Book Club is offering me two paleo-related books this
time arouund.  I'm wondering if any listers have read theese, and if so,
are they worthwile buying?  The books are:
The First Fossil Hunteres:  Paleontology in Greek and Roman Times, by
Adrienne Mayor.
The Ultimate Dinosaur, edited by Robert Silverberg.

-zenlizard

MD coordinator,
National Iguana Awareness Day
I crashed my hard drive when I swerved to avoid a corrupted file.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.