Looking for good insight...

  Hello,
My name is Chris Sawyer, I have just joined the Dinosaur list.
I am a wildlife artist, who is looking to better understand Dinosaurs.
Dinosaurs are my favorite subjects, but I feel my understanding of them is
scientifically inaccurate.
I have been doing research on my own, but I like the idea that I can read
insights of professionals who are in the field regularly.
This is what I hope to gain by being here, however, if anyone can suggest
another locale where I might come by information better suited to what I
want, please point me there. :)
Thanks!
-Chris S
Los Angeles, CA