Re: Admission to AMNH

I think there is a law in New York City about admissions to museums.  They
used to have a sign at the Metropolitan Museum of Art which read
"admission is free, but you must pay something."  Honest folks.  I have
mused over that sign many many times.  Anyway, they also have a
"suggested" entry price which one feels intimidated to pay.  Jane D

coming soon a pithy sig line
See me at  www.dinosaur.org
   Jane P. Davidson Ph.D.  University of Nevada Reno
   fax 775-784-6655
   http://members.aol.com/Jdhexen/index.html
   http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536
   jdhexen@aol.com