Re: Need help doing phylogenetic analyses

Thanks to everyone who responded, but I still have problems.  Both Adam
Yates and Gareth Dyke suggested I pull down the "trees" menu and go to the
"describe trees" option, then click on the "list of apomorphies" button.
The only problem being I don't have a "trees" menu, I only have "file",
"edit", "window" and "help".  If it helps, I have PAUP* 4.0b4a.  Further
information would be helpful.  Others suggested I use MacClade.  Can I use
this program with Windows, or just on a Macintosh?  Thanks again for any