Re: Living dinosaurs?

>>I've heard (from non-official sources of course...) that we have been
able so far to find and name only about 20% of the living species on the
planet.
If this is true, how can you be so sure ..?<<
Those ones are all insects or fish; they're creatures that are far more
interesting then giant fruitbats or whatever becuase people actually go and
look for them, rather then hemming and hawing over whether or not they
exsist or not, baced upon the drunken mumblings of a man who lives inside a
treestump.

PS: I'm not angry at Tony, but at the general slipshod manner in which
cryptozoology, and all other psuedo-science is conducted.

Dan