Re: Living dinosaurs?

At 09:00 AM 10/08/00 -0400, TONY wrote:
I've heard (from non-official sources of course...) that we have been
able so far to find and name only about 20% of the living species on the
planet.
If this is true, how can you be so sure ..?

Those who say this are thinking of insects in particular, or things like nematodes and internal parasites - not large vertebrates!

--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court