Re: Rock'n'roll !

Dinogeorge wrote...
>Another way to define the class Aves is "all vertebrates closer to modern
>birds than to modern croocodylians," crocodylians being birds' extant
sister
>group. Then >all< the dinosaurs become basal birds.

    Already taken by Ornithosuchia.

Eric Lurio wrote...
>A better thing to do would be to expand Aves to include some theropoda.

    Already does.
    And thats my contribution to taxonomic discussions for today.

LN Jeff
Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.
-Richard Whately

Genius without education is like silver in the mine.
-Benjamin Franklin
Jeffrey W. Martz
3002 4th St., Apt. C26
Lubbock, TX 79415