Re: Mexico City and SVP auction

I am curious, does anyone know how the SVP2000 site was affected by the
earthquake this morning?
http://www.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/americas/08/09/mexico.quake.03/index.html

-Betty

Ralph Chapman wrote:
> Hey gang - I would like to encourage those who can to attend
> the annual meeting of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology
> (October 25-28) in Mexico City.

Original PALEONEWS list subscribers will
need to electronically RE-SUBSCRIBE as I will
be shutting down the OLD method of handling
PALEONEWS distribution as of
------- September 1st, 2000

If you're not subscribed, you don't get PALEONEWS

Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com/

Captivation Digital Labs
http://www.captivation.com/