RE: Cretaceous Pterosaurs

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Allan Smith
>
> Can anyone tell me what the smallest Cretaceous pterosaur was?
> How close to the end of the Jurassic did the small pterosaurs like
> P. kochi and P. antiquus live. I am trying to make a case for small
> pterosaurs roosting on the backs of Creataceous dinos for a
> diorama that I
> am working on.

The Cretaceous is 15 million years or so longer than the Cenozoic Era: what
part of the Cretaceous (and what region) are you talking about?

Actually, to make things simpler: on which Cretaceous dinosaurs do you want
your pterosaurs roosting?

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742