DML Mail reponce to responces

Hi again all,

Thanks to the nearly two dozen of you who replied to my query. I am relieved
to not that foe once, AOL is not at fault. Apparently DML  traffic is
naturally low and for me the lowest I have ever seen in my 7years on the list!

Once I get off of working double shifts and mucho OT at my regular job, I'll
attempt to amuse and amaze the assembled mind about my very exciting trip to
Montana/Wyoming where we prospected from Late Jurassic and the entire
Cretaceous up to the K-T boundary! Then more fieldwork in the wilds of
suburban Maryland at the first, last and only professionally sponsored field
work in the Arundel clay of the 20th Century!

But we'll have to wait until Sunday or Monday after i've recovered from 12
stratight days of work and 6 double shifts in a row!!!!!

Thanks again everyone!

Tom

Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies