Article of interest in Sept. National Geographic

Got the September issue of National Geographic in the mail today and
noticed there's a nice article on the Permian extinction event. Just
passing the word.

Rev. Pedro Colman-Arréllaga | Believing is easier than thinking. Hence
hissatsu@cris.com           | so many more believers than thinkers.
hissatsu@concentric.net     | - Bruce Calvert
                            | Do I contradict myself?
"The Typhoid Mary of        | Very well then, I contradict myself,
the shipping business"      | (I am large, I contain multitudes).