Re: All Those Pretty Birdies....

Fred Ruhe wrote:

<Hope this answers your question?>

  This helps tremendously, Fred. And sorry for the
public reply, but I also wanted to ask the list for
help on aquiring non-taxonomic papers on
enantiornithines, as this is largely why I asked for
those papers, as well as *Iberomesornis* (one of the
coolest birds I have ever set my eyes on the bones
of....). The phylogeny, mainly I understand, was
conducted by Chiappe in various papers, but there have
been newer developments, so....

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden