I just arrived from the 31st International Geological Congress in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
It had a few communications on dinosaurs:
- Mateus, O. & Antunes, M.T. - Ceratosaurus (Dinosauria: Theropoda) in the Late Jurassic of Portugal.
- Kellner- Fossil archosaurs from the early cretaceous Santana Formation
- Kim et al. - Occurrence of dinosaur's eggs and nest from the Mesozoic strata of Hwaseong-Gun, west coast of Korea
- Calvo et al- First record of lower Cretaceous dinosaur tracks (Sauropoda- Theropoda) in Rio Negro province, Patagonia, Argentina.
- Trotta et al.- On some titanosaurid caudal vertebrae (Dinosauria: Sauropoda) from the continental Upper Cretaceous of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Santucci et al. - Unusual titanosauridae (Sauropoda, Saurischia) vertebrae from the Upper Cretaceous Bauru Group, São Paulo, Brazil
- Leal et al.- New data on a prosauropod dinosaur from the Late Triassic of Southern Brazil