Re: New paper on Caudipteryx & cursoriality in Nature

Jeffrey Martz wrote:

>     Did the authors include the oviraptosaur with the pygostyle?

If Ruben et al used Dromaeosaurus as one of the main examples to prove that
theropods didn't have nasal turbinates (the Dromaeosaurus fossil , as everybody
knows >lacks< the upper part of the skull including the nasals) and an outdated
and broken pelvis ot Archaeopteryx as proof  that it didn't have a hepatic
piston breathing system... I suppose we can't expect miracles this time either.

--
Luis Rey