Max Salas (was: From Mexico)

--- max salas <maxsalas@prodigy.net.mx> wrote:

> If everyone needs some
> transaltions, help or would like to see some
> sculpture done, please feel free to ask.
> sencerely

Those of you who haven't had the good fortune to see
Max's sculptures of prehistoric life should visit Link
and Pin's web site -- he has models available from
both DinoArt and under his own name.

http://www.linkandpinhobbies.com

His work is very expressive and interesting!  Check
out especially his 1/35th scale Seismosaurus, a
wonderful piece!

(I'm not associated with Link and Pin in any way.)

=====
Larry

"This case has had full analyzation and has been looked at  a lot. I understand
the emotionality of death penalty cases."
--George W. Bush, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, June 23, 2000