maniraptor eggs

Dear all,
I still have yet to get any response from either Feduccia or Martin concerning the egg microstructure evidence (ornithoid only in maniraptors and early birds). However, "Cal King" (that anonymous defender of Feduccia's ideas) posted the response given below. I am at a disadvantage, not having access to Carpenter's books, so I don't whether I should take seriously this claim of "uncertainty" over whether these really are theropod eggs in these nests. Is there real "reasonable" doubt, or is this more like saying "if the glove don't fit, you must acquit"?
P.S. Did they examine the microstructure in the eggshell of that Jurassic egg found by a 4-year-old in New Mexico. If so, was it ornithoid? I assumed that is how they determined it to be a theropod egg.
"Cal" said:
There is dispute and considerable uncertainty over the ownership of the eggs. Toomey cited several references for the identity of the eggs. I find them wanting. The identity of the Oviraptor "nests" remains problematic because this "nest" contains unidentified (assumed dromaeosaurid) remains of another species which Feduccia (1999) claims not to be dromaeosaurid, because a baby Velociraptor has theropod teeth but the skulls found in the Oviraptor nest do not. Carpenter (1999) says little concerning the identity of the supposed Troodon eggs. So this reference is no help. The other reference Toomey cited was out of my reach behind the reference desk (I had no library card). Feduccia (1999) disputes the claims that the eggs belong to Oviraptor. Further, theropod eggs from the Jurassic are apparently unknown.
  That casts considerable doubt as to whether theropods even laid eggs. To summarize, there is no eggshell evidence until we can positively identify theropod eggs.