RE: "What did dinosaurs really look like..."

>>2.  (On patterns and pigments - p. 78) "By necessity, this reasoning makes
unscientific assumptions about the ability of dinosaur eyes to distinguish
colors and shapes...  We do not know what dinosaurs saw, or if they saw in
color, so we cannot know how they evolved to hide from one another."  Mickey
might have a comment or two on this.<<

I was disappointed with the article. Not well written or well researched. If
birds and lizards see color, I'm sure dinosaurs did also. And comments on
the shape of the eye, IMHO were wrong. I've done some non professional
research on eye shape and wrote an article about it in Prehistoric times.
Tracy