Re: AMARGASAURUS SATTLERI

--- darren.naish@port.ac.uk wrote:

> Salgado's new reconstruction of _Amargasaurus_ is
> interesting: as per
> Greg Paul's reconstruction, the cervical spines are
> independent spikes,
> not part of a sail.

Does he assert this because the set of spines isn't
symmetrical?  I've heard some discussion that this
could indicate two parallel sails instead of the
really odd spines just standing there.  Does he
address this?

=====
Larry

"This case has had full analyzation and has been looked at  a lot. I understand
the emotionality of death penalty cases."
--George W. Bush, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, June 23, 2000