New Dinosauricon Format

Those of you who use my site (The Dinosauricon) might like to have a look
here:
        http://dinosauricon.com/test/Saurornithoides.html

If you have Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher, the above page will
automatically redirect you to the "high-tech" version at:
        http://dinosauricon.com/test/Saurornithoides-hi.html

These represent my first crack at the format for the next version of the
site (possibly out late this year, but I wouldn't count on it). There's
going to be much more explicit data in the new version, as these examples
show.

Being samples, these pages aren't fully functional (none of the external
links go anywhere), and there may be a few bugs with the functionality of
the high-tech page. I'd appreciate any reports, as well as suggestions
concerning the layout. (Not to mention any errors with the data on
_Saurornithoides_).

Thanks --

T. Michael Keesey.........<tmk@dinosauricon.com>.........<keesey@bigfoot.com>
AIM <Ric Blayze>..............ICQ <77314901>...........Yahoo!M <Mighty Odinn>
Home Page (includes The Dinosauricon)........<http://dinosauricon.com/keesey>