contact info., please

   I just spent the last while looking for the contact info to one of three
people that wrote an article in the Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs, without
success. And so, I turn here. Could anyone provide me with the contact info to
at least one of these three people? Thanks.

    John Hutchinson, U of California, Berkeley, Calif.
    Timothy Rowe &
    Ron Tykoski, U of Texas, Austin, Texas.

                                                Thank you very much,
                                                Caleb Lewis