definitions, please.

   I was just looking at a paper (Osborn, Henry Fairfield.  ?Three New
Therapoda Protoceratops Zone, Central Mongolia?.
American Museum Novitates. Number 144. November 7, 1924.) and came across two
words that I can't find in any dictionaries that I've looked in. The words
are: edentuluitis and edentulous. Thank for the help!

                                                 Thank you,
                                                 Caleb Lewis