RE: Hail to the King! (on the Tree of Life)

> From: Dinogeorge@aol.com [mailto:Dinogeorge@aol.com]
>
> In a message dated 8/30/00 7:09:10 AM EST, tholtz@geol.umd.edu writes:
>
> << The tyrant dinosaur page is the first on-line, but others will
> be following
>  shortly. >>
>
> Drat. All three URLs gave me 404-Not Found errors. You sure you have them
> right?

I copied them straight from Explorer: it may be that, being so long, they
get chopped off or broken up in email.

Two short cuts:
I) The "What's New" page for the Tree of Life:
http://ag.arizona.edu/tree/home.pages/recent1998.html

II) My homepage (the first of the two URLs in my signature file).

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite