RE: Hail to the King! (on the Tree of Life)

At 08:42 AM 8/30/00 -0400, Thomas R. Holtz, Jr. wrote:
> From: Dinogeorge@aol.com [mailto:Dinogeorge@aol.com]
>
> In a message dated 8/30/00 7:09:10 AM EST, tholtz@geol.umd.edu writes:
>
> << The tyrant dinosaur page is the first on-line, but others will
> be following
>  shortly. >>
>
> Drat. All three URLs gave me 404-Not Found errors. You sure you have them
> right?

I copied them straight from Explorer: it may be that, being so long, they
get chopped off or broken up in email.

When they showed on my system was they were split between two lines. To get to the correct page I had to manually splice the two pieces back together.