Re: Dinosaur Paleontology.

> Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 00:47:38 EST
> From: JOEKE102656@aol.com
>
> I want to become a vertebrate paleontologist with an emphasis on
> dinosaurs. I have a few questions though. Why is it hard to find
> universities granting paleontology degrees?

Joe,

You're in luck.  This is the one subject covered by this list's FAQ!
http://www.psych.ucsb.edu/~rowe/dinosaur-FAQ.html
Good luck!

)_v__/\  "White: a blank page or canvas.  The challenge: bring order to
         the whole, through design, composition, tension, balance,
         light and harmony" -- Steven Sondheim, "Sunday in the Park
         with George"